Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition shall open on 14th October 2013 and close on 31st March 2014. Daily draws will close each day at 23:59 from 14th October – 15th December 2013 inclusive. Entries to the final catch all draw will close at 23:59 on the 30th March 2014.
2. Purchase of promotional pack and internet access required to enter. Proof of purchase of promotional pack required.
3. Entry to the competition requires the customer to enter their unique code (found on their promotional pack of Seabrook crisps) on Seabrook’s promotional website www.SeabrookCrisps.com/WinSky to enter into the daily prize draw. Each unique code is permitted for entry to one draw only. It can only be used once and not carried over to the next draw. Any entries received prior to the start date of 14th October 2013 will be entered into the first draw.
4. This promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
5. No purchase necessary in NI. Entrants resident in NI should send their full name, email address, full address details, phone number and date of birth to Seabrook & Sky Promotion, PO Box 497, Manchester, M60 3JS. Only one entry per envelope. These ‘no purchase necessary’ entrants will be entered into the next daily draw.
6. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if in the reasonable view of the Promoter the entrant’s current or past conduct is (or has been) inappropriate, unlawful or offensive or is likely to bring the Promotion into disrepute. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant. The Promoter shall exercise this right where reasonably instructed to do so by Sky.
8. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for any entries lost, delayed or corrupted in transmission.
9. 64 winners in total will be selected at random, one prize winner every day between 14th October and 15th December 2013 inclusive with one final draw taking place on 31st March 2014. Winners will be selected by an independent random number generator from all eligible entries received in each prize draw.
10. There are 64 prize packages to be won (each a “Prize”). Each winner will be allocated one Prize. Each Prize includes the following:
- 1 x Sky+HD box
- Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below);
- 1 x 12 month subscription Sky’s top entertain
The Prizes will be subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below)
11. The following terms shall apply to the Prizes (the “Prize Conditions”):
a) The Complete Bundle terms and conditions: Each winner that has not subscribed to Sky digital before will be required to enter into three (3) subscription contracts (one Sky digital, one Sky+ and one Sky+HD subscription contract for the minimum term of 12 months). After expiry of the winner’s 12 months' free viewing, unless the winner cancels or changes their package, giving 31 days or more notice, standard subscription charges will apply (currently £67.25 per month) (see www.sky.com for details). Sky+ subscription is included in the Prize and is required to use the Personal Video Recorder features of the Sky+HD box and thereafter Sky+ is free while you subscribe to Sky TV (otherwise £10 per month)Sky+HD requires Sky TV, a Sky+HD box and the Entertainment Extra + and HD Packs. The channels the winners receive with your HD Pack depend on their Sky TV package. The winners must be over 18 and resident in the UK, ROI, Channel Islands or Isle of Man. The winner will need Sky+HD professionally installed even if the winner already has a minidish. Costs may apply for non-standard set-up. The winner must keep their Sky+HD box connected to a fixed and operational telephone line. If the winner needs a minidish the winner will be responsible for obtaining all consents required (e.g. landlord's) before installation. Sky Store, Stand-alone Premium Channels, pay-per-view services and events are not included in the Prize and must be paid for separately. Multiroom is not included in the Prize. Prices, programmes/channels subject to change. Existing Sky digital customers will receive the Complete Bundle free for a year, a Sky+ HD box and a free subscription to the HD Pack for 12 months.
b) Sky will contact the winner to arrange installation of the winner's Prize. Winners must redeem their Prize within one year. Failure by the winner to make an installation application within this time period could result in loss of Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
c) There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
d) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
e) Further terms and conditions apply.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or an element thereof) for an equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter reasonable control. The Promoter shall exercise this right where reasonably instructed to do so by Sky (provided that Sky is responsible for supplying the relevant substitute prize(s)).
13. Winners will be notified by telephone within 5 working days of the appropriate draw. Winners will then be sent a letter confirming their prize along with instructions on how to claim their prize. If prize winners do not respond to the notification of their win within 28 days of the initial telephone call, this will result in their prize being forfeited and a re-draw will take place under the same terms and conditions as the original draw. The new prize winner will be notified within 5 working days of the re-draw.
14. The Promoter will share each winner’s personal details with Sky and its authorised agents for the purpose of administering the Promotion. Sky will contact winners to arrange installation of their prize.
15. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained in writing from Seabrook / Sky Winners list, Blue Chip Marketing, Manchester, M2 5WR within 3 months of the closing date.
16. Winners will be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion with no further recompense.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the Competition Terms and Conditions (including the Obligatory Terms) will be disqualified.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted the Promotion Terms and Conditions (including the Obligatory Terms) and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
19. The Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and that entrants irrevocably agreed that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Competition.
Promoter: Seabrook Crisps Ltd, (Company No. 472931) of Seabrook House, Duncombe Street, Bradford, BD8 9AJ. Claims to this address will NOT be accepted.
Whilst we have tried to ensure that there are as many activity venues as possible participating in the Seabrook Great Days Out promotion, we apologise if there is not an activity you would like to try near to you. We are recruiting on an ongoing basis so please keep checking our activity locator to see if there are any new options near you.