Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the promotion?
Seabrook is giving customers the chance to win a year-long subscription to Sky’s top entertainment package, including Sky Movies and Sky Sports. The prize includes installation and a Sky HD box.
2. How do I enter?
To enter the prize draw, visit the homepage at www.seabrookcrisps.com/WinSky. Enter the 10 digit unique code found on your promotional pack of Seabrook crisps and your contact details.
3. I already have Sky – can I still win?
Yes. If you are already a Sky customer we will give you a year’s subscription to Sky’s top entertainment package, including Sky Movies, Sky Sports and a Sky+ HD Box for free.
4. How long will the promotion run for?
The first draw will take place on 14th October 2013 and then every day until 15th December 2013. There will be one final draw on 31ST March 2014. Promotional packs will be on shelf from mid-October 2013 until mid-December 2013.
5. Do I need to buy a packet of Seabrook Crisps to enter the promotion?
Yes, to enter the prize draw you will need to purchase a single pack or multipack of Seabrook crisps, visit the website and enter the 10 digit unique code found on packs. Codes can be found on individual bags of crisps.
6. Which Seabrook products are taking part in the promotion?
The following Seabrook products will feature in the promotion:
• 31.8g Single Bag (across all flavours)
• 50g Big Bag (across all flavours)
• 6x25g Multipack (across all flavours)
• 7x25g Multipack (across all flavours)
• 16x25g Variety Multipack
Please note promotional packs are subject to availability.
7. Where can I buy promotional packs from?
Seabrook products are available from all major food retailers across the UK, and some smaller independent stores. If your local shop doesn’t stock Seabrook, why not suggest it to them?
8. How old do I have to be to enter?
You must be 18 years or over to enter the prize draw.
9. How many times can I enter the promotion?
You can enter the promotion as many times as you would like, providing each entry is accompanied by a new 10 digit unique code.
10. How are winners selected?
Winners will be selected by an independent random computer generated programme from all eligible entries received in each prize draw.
11. What are the terms and conditions for this promotion?
12. Where can I find my unique code?
Your unique code will be printed on the back of your packet of Seabrook Crisps. Codes will be printed on single packs within multipacks. On single packs, the unique code can be found underneath the best before date code.
13. I am having trouble entering my unique code?
Please enter the 10 digits of the unique code in the exact format that it is printed on the promotional pack of Seabrook crisps
If you are still experiencing difficulties entering your barcode, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com
14. I have entered the 10 digit unique code, but I am not sure if it has been accepted.
Once you have successfully entered the 10 digit code on our website, a ‘Thank You’ pop up message will appear on your screen.
15. When will I find out if I have won?
Daily draws will take place each day, selecting the previous day’s winner. The winner from each draw will be notified by email or telephone within 3 working days of the appropriate draw.
16. I have been contacted to say that I am a winner, how long will I have to wait for my prize?
You will receive a letter from Sky within 14 days of being advised of winning. This letter will include instructions for contacting Sky to arrange installation of your prize. Installation will be planned for a mutually agreeable date, subject to availability with Sky.
17. Can I substitute my prize for a cash alternative?
No, the prize cannot be substituted for a cash alternative.
18. What happens when my year-long subscription runs out?
Sky will contact you by letter at least 31 days before your free service is due to end, to advise you of next steps to continue your subscription or cancel if you wish.
19. I am not in the UK, can I still enter?
We are sorry, but this promotion is only open to residents of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
20. I have a question that isn’t answered here, who can I speak to?
You can contact the Seabrook customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org